hi "Sam Sujith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
an arp can be programmed to run up and down on different notes (or 1 note ) that are pressed ( in a fixed pattern  ) or can be programmed to play single note in a pattern  which might just have intervals with or without any ifx or mfx.........i guess 'coz this is how  my triton works...... it does not have presets but can be programmed to the same effect....... but what u say could also be correct as there could be many different workarounds for the same thing and moreso, i do not know much about softsynths to be very honest......can u give me links to download good softsynths ... like the absynth ???
   i want 2 upload my compositions too........what will i have to do in order for it ...... i hope people dont copy the tunes.............but anyways many of them are copywrited so no probs . i will upload those.

meanwhile i will dl u r song asap............
gotta hurry to office..........
see ya buy.
Jagdeep Singh.

 M a k e   a   D i f f e r e n c e !!!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.