Dear Sooraj and Swapna,

I am Bhaji and thank you very much for uploading the Asianet song. I downloaded it onto my system with the path you provided us thankfully. I always was a great listener of this song. It has a highly keralite touch to it and dont really know how AR Rahman manages to do these mind blowing stuffs. I searched for the hearable version (personal) but gave up hope of getting it anytime until now when you generously provided it.

I am also looking for a song called "O Bosnia" but do the arr group, by chance, know anything about this song.

My heartfelt thanks for the song. I always was very very crazy about this Rahman guy. Thank you soo much. Bhaji.

Rahmania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For all those ppl who were searching for ARR's Asianet song "Shyama sundara kera kedara bhoomi".. i ve uploaded video of that song into the FTP
So guys enjoy

cudnt convert it to mp3 cuz i was busy. anyone pls do it for the fans or i ll do it later

for the ppl who r not aware of the FTP... here r the details

ftp://203.187.252.67  user name : arr password : arr

JAI RAHMAN

Swapna

Regards,

Sooraj & Swapna