Hi

Yes Kumar Sanu and ARR have worked together for a song in the movie Kabhi Na Kabhi.The song is Milgayi Milgayi.I later heard that there was a rift between the two.Can anyone please get the details.Thanks

Gomzy

a_qamat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HELLO FRNDS    THIS IS  AN  IQ  QUESTION  :  CAN U  ALL PLS  TELL ME
WHETHER  ARR HAS WORKED  WITH  SINGER: KUMAR SANU...........B,COZ
I  HAVE  NEVER HEARD  ABOUT IT     AND  WHY  HASNT  ARR WORKED  WITH
KUMAR SANU  YET  CAN ANYONE  PLS  TELL ME???

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.