Hai

I would like to say one point out here is that the
films like swades,yuva or aiyutha eluthu,parthale
paravasan are flops are simply because of the
directors failure to make a very convincing
screenplay.Not because of ARRahman.

ARRahman always done his best in all of his films and
film makers wanted to hide behind the ARR's music and
doing some ordinary movies and expect them to click
with purely depending on music.

ARRahman create magic only at the music not at the box
office.

with regards
s.sendil

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail