Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] strange

Hi,

I disagree with your views... I think he is a very good singer with great talent...  Listen to all the songs in Lagaan which were sung by Udit..Especially "Oh Rey Chori" and "O Palanhare"... Awesommmme.....Though Udit sings just a small part of the song "o palanhare", he just mesmerises me with those few lines...
there are lots of other songs which have showcased Udit's talent

Also, I am pretty much sure that ARR's selection of singers for songs is usually the best... I often feel that no one else could have sung each of the songs other than the one selected by ARR....
I think ARR makes perfect choice of singer...

Regards,
Aravind

Fatimah Jaffery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi there
what i really don understand is that why do they let udit narayaan spoil the divine music.he is pathetic.do u think so too.plz share ypour views.i think rahmans music is too good for these singers.disgusting.narayan spoiled hum hain is pal yahaan,dint he?
regards
fatymah jaffery