hiiiii bharat and shive kumar,

thanks for your invitation. iam really very eager to meet u all.
and know abt the music and a r r more.
iam always busy with this business atleast i will enjoy with your get
together ...
i will come and see u all there....
regards/vimala

>From: Bharat K V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] :: Bangalore Meet - June 12th ::
>Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Hi Guyz & Gurlz,
>

>First-of-all, thank you for your co-operation for the Long pending T-shirt
>project. Sorry for the delay incurred in replying Ur mails.
>

>Its important that we all meet soon to finalise certain things on the
>T-shirts and some other issues. Also going by the mails in the groups, we
>came to know that lots people are interested in the meeting. So why
>wait..........??
>

>Lets have a Get-Together
>

>Last time Arun had arranged a Get-together. It was very successful. Thanks
>to Arun.  Many Active ARR FANS gathered and shared their thoughts. It was
>really fantastic.
>

>So, let’s have one more Get-Together with some aim, intension, objective in
>uniting the thoughts and Ideas.
>

>Well, we thought of meeting on 12th – June –2005 (Sunday). I think, the
>date should be convenient for everybody. So pls make it for an important
>meet which cud even result in something really big.
>

>Date: 12th – June – 2005
>
>Time: 3:00 PM
>
>Venue: Coffee Bar, Mota Arcade, Brigade Road, Bangalore
>

>Last time v had the Get-together at the same venue. So, we have fixed the
>same. Any changes needed buddies.......?? Suggestions welcome...!!
>

>Note: It will be great if u can let us know if u r gonna make it...!!
>

>OGAAAY GUYZ n GURLZ.....LEZZ MEET UP!!!!
>

>Thanks n Regards
>
>Shiva Kumar n Bharat K.V.
>

>HAIL MUZIK....HAIL RAHMAN

>Discover Yahoo!
>  Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it out!

Send nudges, winks ‘n more. http://messenger.msn.co.in The all new MSN
Messenger!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM