Hey people!
      This is Shruthi from Chennai.I want to know if
the cassettes/cds of the movie,"andhi mandhaarai" are
available.Can anyone help?
The album has some of ARR's excellent compositions.If
any of you can provide information as to it's
availability,I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Your's truly,
Shruthi.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM