Dear Friends

I am trying to compile list of songs for a devotional songs album of
ARR "ON PAPER".

My list (from Hindi ) is as below,
1. Ishwar Allah - 1947 Earth (All religion)
2. Piya Haji Ali - Fiza (Islamic)
3. O Palanhare - Lagan (Hindu)
4. Zikr - Netaji (Islamic)
5. Roshan Huyi Raat - Sapnay (christian)
6. Ek Tu Hi Bharosa - Pukaar

This probably completes side A. I now want to fillup side B.

Someone had informed that "Sakthikodu" from "Baba" can qualify in
this album. Fine ! I definitely need help from my South Indian
friends.

Any input on the Tamil / Telgu / Malyalam songs ?

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.