Hi Guyz & Gurlz,

Well........Well.....Well.........!! Thanks to everyone for the amazing response that we have got in the past 2 days for the T-shirt Booking.

I have been getting lot of mails and calls for the last few days. But frankly speaking, I dont have the time to reply u all personally. Now I have possibly tried to answer all of ur questions.
So this mail is gonna be a real big one. Please be patient and read this carefully.

Caption

I'm pretty sad to see lot of people not satisfied with the design....atleast with the caption. First lemme justify why I have put the words Music composer / singer

1. There are a lot of response from countries like UAE, Australia, USA, Malayasia, Singapore, Srilanka, UK etc...We people in India know in and out of Rahman. But imagine people abroad. They might be wondering who (looking at the photo) this guy is, I mean the foreigners.

2. One of u had said "this isnt aimed at publicity". Now why shudnt we do this. If we dont do it who else will do it for our BOSS. Already Rahman has set his feet in the foreign soil. So this might make him more popular rite...atleast we can spread the word.

These were the prime reasons for me putting those words.

And regarding the caption...If u all still want it to changed then lets go ahead and do it. Cos we have put in so much of hard work all these days....and we are ready to wait and satisfy everybody here. We dont anybody to be left panicking at the end of the day.

Signature

This doesnt seem to be jelling with the design nor does it make any sense. Cos we already have the name at the back....now why shud we have the signature too....!!

UOL outline

This is a kinda logo for our brand....the ARR stamp....!! So the logo cant be bigger than this. And what we see in the preview is just 1/4 of the original size. The actual T-shirt will have a bigger one. And generally speaking the back side of any t-shirt should remain plain...thats when it looks classic.

So Rahmaniacs....take ur time and decide on this issue...gimme a collective opinion. So that we can proceed furthur.

With lotsa work still ahead to really complete this project....we expect ur co-operationa and strength.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat K.V.
http://bharatkv.tk

Discover Yahoo!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.