Hi...

What about this word to describe ARR:

His music (this on the top)

Then comes the pic.

PRISTUNE (this comes at the bottom)

PRISTINE means undecayed or something in the actual or original form.
So, just modifying a letter, we get PRISTUNE, which means the TUNES in
the most original sense.

Just some more suggestions:
Color of the shirt: White (I know this would be rejected)
ARR UOL Pic: The Black one with outstreched hands.
Fonts for the ARR Tag: Bright Green (Matrix green, that is)
ARR Sig: Dark blue or just black.
Yahoo group name at the back with Yahoo symbol.

Do consider if possible.

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.