obviously uve not heard any/much Classical Music -
eastern or Western

 do me a fav go listen to Bachs brandenburg Convertos

     heres my quote

        I'm a fan. A.R.R  you ? "

 i think its simple and smart short and strong

      if music is the food of life.........

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 'If music is the food of life, then its surely
> Rahmans'

> Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign
> policy news and travel advice; and
> http://www.i-uk.com - the essential guide to the UK.
>
> Data Protection Act 1998
>
> The Foreign and Commonwealth Office processes
> personal data as notified to the Information
> Commissioner
> (http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk)for the
> purpose of working for the UK's interests in a safe,
> just and prosperous world.  Such personal data may
> be shared with other UK Government Departments and
> Public Authorities.
>
> Please note that all messages sent and received by
> members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its
>
> missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This
> is done to ensure the integrity of the system.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.