Am sure based on the reviews we r getting for The Rising ... The
album might be a big let down ... Am expecting it to be on the lines
of BOSE ... where we had couple of good songs and thats it ...

Kindly share your views ... will message back once i hear the
songs ...

Ramkumar

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, shyam gottipati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> dude...are u kidding...how can a rahman album be rated
> 4 on 10...normally arr's songs grow on u slowly... So,
> I am hoping this review is not true....other members
> please give ur feedback as and when u hear the
> songs...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Shyam Sundar. G
> Graduate Student, IE
> Arizona State University
> USA.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.