On 7/15/05 5:36 PM India Time, _SyedM_ wrote:

> Dear Karthik,
> Iam sure that there is something wrong in the statements. You can just
> watch that sentence closely and you will understand.
>
> ," Rahman said. "I wanted to have a large orchestra and I told Bobby
> about my requirements. He said I could record the songs anywhere in
> the world.
>
> I think the above statement is the correct one.

> The previous sentence
> would had been added by the reporter Omkar Singh.

How could a reporter such a comment when he has not yet seen
the film? Or has there been some screening for some people?

If (and that is a big IF) ARR had said that line, it might
mean that the songs are placed at all the significant
seuqnces in the film. Thus the songs in this movie further
the story and are not filler songs which most of the movies
have.

Thus, if you remove the songs, most of the significant
scenes will get removed, and there is nothing much left in
the rest of the movie.

I hope this explanation fits.

for example, The song mangal mangal seems to be defining
some very important sequences of the film. One part of it is
describing the hanging of Mangal Pandey. If you remove that
song, the movie will loose its climax.

--
Rawat

> Iam sure that he will not say this because those who have more faith
> in God will not appreciate themselves. Moreover i love Rahman for his
> Character more than his Music.
>
> He is the Gem of Character.
>

> I don`t know why these reporters (Omkar Singh)language became more
> complicated.
>

> Salam (peace)
>
> Syed.M
>
> On 7/15/05, karthik.s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>http://in.rediff.com/movies/2005/jul/15rising.htm

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.