I have not seen any Indian show of this caliber. I flew from Miami
exclusively to attend this show. ARR and his team performed superbly.
Deepak Gitani's team has a potential to handle internatioanl
shows.Tommorrow's Birmingham show will be much more interesting as ARR
and his team exceptionally performed very well before ten thousand
audiance. Tha wembley arena was jam packed.
Siva mani and Shanker Mahadeven stole the show with their magical
performances.Hamma Hamma was the  best number sung  by ARR  Shankar
Mahadeven  and Daler Mehndi followed by Chayya Chayya , Yeh jo des hai
tera and Vande Mataram.
as ARR said in after the show interview to Sony Tv that this show's
tremendous success has given him more confidence and Birmingham will be
better than tonite's show.
Guys , ARR has proved again that he is far ahead in the
 game of Indian concerts and no Bollywood shows can come closer to the
shows ARR offers to his millions of fans.
it is 12:45 AM now and I will be going to Birmingham in the morning.

Peace and stop hatred...

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.