Here are my all time favorites from ARR, which I could
hear it all day all time!!!

1. Thee Thee (Thiruda Thiruda)
2. Vennilavin (Duet)
3. En mel vizhundha (May Madham)
4. Mudhal Murai (Sangamam)
5. Thai sonna thaalattu (Desam)
--- Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> It's really tough to choose best from rahman----all
> the songs are created with so much passion it's
> really hard to find the finest tune among
> them------my personal favs are
> 1. Tu hi re (Bombay)
> 2. Do kadam aur sahi (Meenaxi)
> 3. Dil se re (Dil Se)
> 4. Thee thee (Thiruda thiruda)/ Dil hay sanam dil
> (chor Chor)
> 5. Tum ho meri nigaho pe chayii (Kabhi na kabhi)
>
> Arijit
>
> RIAZ QASIM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I really hats-off to the person who initiated this
> topic.
> Honestly friends if you sit and start to think that
> which is the best, it is impossible to pin point a
> single favorite song(s).
>
> I BELIEVE ALL ARE BEST AT ALL LEVEL, any comments
>
> Best Regards
> Riaz Qasim
>

> This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
> and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> http://www.risingthefilm.com
> http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12,
> 2005
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
> Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> New music artists Christian music artists Country
> music artists New country music artists Music
> artists Unsigned music artist

> to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
>
>  http://in.photos.yahoo.com

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends 'n family snaps for
FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://in.photos.yahoo.com

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>