Hi Everyone,

Last month I was shocked and surprised to see a CD in a platform shop. It had the following title: "Tamil Bhakthi Paadalgal by Rahman". (Meaning, Tamil Devotional Music by Rahman). It also had ARR's photo on it. I immediately got it (Rs.30 !!!). As soon as I entered home, without even removing my slippers, I switched on my Sony system and played the CD. Wow !!! What a quality !!!. It was definitely of ARR's quality. It was totally different from the conventional music played on the roads and loud speakers. I was happy that I saved & revived such a beautiful album from the platform mud !!!

I don't know when this album got released. Was it before Roja ??? Or after BaBa ??? No idea. But the quality says it is Rahman's. Just wanted to confirm with you guys, if anyone has any info on this. Also, is it possible to upload a couple of the tracks (as MP3) to files section??? (as everyone can share the joy, I experienced !!!).

Cheers,
Ramkumar

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

New music artists Country music artists New country music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS