hi sundar,

            im coming from brisbane to attend the concert. i dont know abt this dinner thing. is there anything to book or..?

s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all,

people in melbourne, attending the boss concert on sep 10th. is any1
going for the dinner on sep11th with ar rahman and his team. if so
please mail me as we can catch up together.its only 100 people and it
will be a very private function.
mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

moderators thanx in advance

Thanks guys

cheers

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS