hi dude i m really intrested 2 hav dinner with BOSS ....pls lemme kno the protocols...
 i stay right in d heart f Melborne in latrobe street so in case u need any help i m ready 4 it ...
cheers.....
anand

s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
people interested in the dinner with boss in melbourne , can u all
pls mail to my private id.
Also please note that no cameras, handy cams allowed for the concert.

Thanks moderators

sundar

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> hi sundar,

>              im definitely willing to attend..i mean..tht shud b a
lifetime experience more than the concert. so, pls tell me the
details..how to book and all..my name is sekhar rachaputi. is there
anything that u can do?

> regards,

> sekhar
>
> s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Last date for booking dinner is 2 nd sep.u canbook thru credit
card
> or cheque.  and there is a form that needs to be filled in and
sent.
> if any 1 willing pls do lemme know.
> thx.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > hi sundar,
> >
> >             im coming from brisbane to attend the concert. i
dont
> know abt this dinner thing. is there anything to book or..?
> >
> > s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > people in melbourne, attending the boss concert on sep 10th. is
> any1
> > going for the dinner on sep11th with ar rahman and his team. if
so
> > please mail me as we can catch up together.its only 100 people
and
> it
> > will be a very private function.
> > mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > moderators thanx in advance
> >

> > Thanks guys
> >
> > cheers
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
> Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Independent music artist Christian music artists New music
artists
> Music artists Artist music Music artist management

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n
> family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
> >  http://in.photos.yahoo.com
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS