I hate Markhandeya song frm new  - it really sucks even though nithyasree has sung it good
Kathakali - parasuram

I like luck lucky song and also banno rani, rozana is also okay.

Vinayakam Murugan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lucky Lucky - Ratchagan
Parota Parota - Vandicholai Chinnarasu ??

There will be always contrary views about the best and the worst. When we talk about worst, it is the least liked Rahman songs for that particular individual. So it is highly subjective.