u r absolulty TRUE... the saem intentions of mine... publiciity of uncooth songs makes them hit today. our boss songs ONLY has enough stuff in all aspects. the songs that u sorted and many more r exceptionally great. 30 nimidam from parasuram is superb. i know still the song is in my playlist and i hear it atleast once a day.

cheers.

"Alan Hadle .H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey ppl

instead of listing which songs of our boss lacked quality why dont u
tell which songs have received less appreciation.
the first song on my list is
1)azhage sugama frm parthaley paravasam
how many times has this song been aired in tv and radio's .Mirchi does
justice by airing it at kadhala kadhala sometimes.

2)sonnalum ketpathillai kanni manathu frm kadhal virus.Not aired still
now except when the movie was telecasted.

3)songs like nenjam ellam kadhal ,vellai pookal ,senyore were spoiled
without picturisation.

4)even songs like enakoru girlfriend ,maaro maaro r shown rarely.

but ppl of our state like the manmatha raasa,kumbidapona
theivam,rendulathan onna thoda variya which  r hit numbers .ashamed!!

not  many know muppathu nimidam frm parasuram is one song tht is bter
than all the recent melodies.

signs,
ars

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS