From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Hadle .H
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:40 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] leave the worst songs .so how many ppl have done justice?

hey ppl

instead of listing which songs of our boss lacked quality why dont u
tell which songs have received less appreciation.
the first song on my list is
1)azhage sugama frm parthaley paravasam
how many times has this song been aired in tv and radio's .Mirchi does
justice by airing it at kadhala kadhala sometimes.

2)sonnalum ketpathillai kanni manathu frm kadhal virus.Not aired still
now except when the movie was telecasted.

3)songs like nenjam ellam kadhal ,vellai pookal ,senyore were spoiled
without picturisation.

4)even songs like enakoru girlfriend ,maaro maaro r shown rarely.

but ppl of our state like the manmatha raasa,kumbidapona
theivam,rendulathan onna thoda variya which  r hit numbers .ashamed!!

not  many know muppathu nimidam frm parasuram is one song tht is bter
than all the recent melodies.

signs,
ars

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED. BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENTS PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUSES AND DEFECTS. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.