hi,

In my opinion Love Check frum Parthale Paravasam has a wonderful mix of modern n classical instruments(something like a jugalbandhi if am rite)
Though the album was not a gr8 hit this piece is my fav.He simply mixes them with elan.Arr @ his best.

Realise the ultimate truth......Realise ARR

Bye

amit d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey guys,

which song of our boss do u think has got the best fusion of indian and western instruments

according to me HAMMA HAMMA from bombay has the best flute shehnai and jazz fusion....

whats ur opinion....

amit

Yahoo! for Good

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS