Hey what a surprise!!!

I typed a mail in my the notepad, last night for asking translations
of two songs and this is one of them.. thanks a lot..

I also sould like to get the translation of oru thaivam - female
version.  I dont know, but it makes my eyes wet, whenever i listen the
song.  so beautifully sung, touching melody

is it sung by Shreya ghosal ?  sounds a lot like her and is defenitly
just great.. superb voice and expression of feelings, though i didnt
understand the meaning!!

please guys, one more favour, if this topic has been discussed
earlier, please lead me to that post.  will be a great help!

i think it is true, our boss always saves his best for maniratnam

thank you guys

regards

Roshan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM