Dear mr. anand,

Thank you very much for your feeilings to my email.

I am an ardent fan of Mr.ARR. Therefore, I have all absolute rights to express my views concerning the hit or flop of any movie without ARR. Hence, according to my own view and sense, Mr. ARR has already worked with AVM in MINSARA KANUVU and the music was so superb and magnificent, never before in the history of AVM. If our boss will compose the Music of Shivaji, I strongly feel and sense that it is going to be a super duper hit otherwise it will certainly face the miserable defeat as Valli or Raghavendra, the old Rajani films.......... Understand.

ARR is ARR.  Please AAPKA NAAM HAI ANAND, KRIPA AAPKE NAAM ANAND SE ANAND LOO. KYUN  AAP IS JUNCHUT ME HOO KE MR. ARR KE PAGHAIR FILM KAMYAAB HOGI ?

Thanks,

shaik

rahmanfan always <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
as a rahman fan freak i ebbed out with emotion. that's it man.

anand_chanrai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rahman fans Always,

We know that ARR is the best selection for Sivaji but you have no
right to talk bad about other MDs and fate of movies (hit or flop).

With ARR in Baba, it was a flop

Without ARRR in CM, It was super duper hit.

Basically, it is due to good screenplay and story with other good
elements such as the music, cameraman, etc

Thx

Anand

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rahmanfan always
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi shaik..

> i totllay agree with u. if it is not a r r for shivaji.. then the
film will suffer. that's for sure. music is not only important for
songs but also for the pace of the film. just take the recent
example ah aah.. the confusion BGM and the lovely love BGM and the
last fight BGM were just excellent. even if u consider padayappa,
the music when rajini meets ramya krishnan, NONE can match that
music... it was perfect and similarly when actor shivaji will be
forced to move out of his home, shivaji will again return back to
home and cry.. the BGM adds more to shivaji's action and it made
everybody in the theatre to have tears..

> that's the power of a r r's music. yuvan is a waste choice.. if it
is.. NONE can save the film...

> -rahmanfanalways.
>
> shaik mahaboob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi subramanian,

> trust this finds in you good health and pinnacle of extreme joy.

> our boss mr. arr is an universal superstar and he could not be
compared or gauged with any of the south musicians like Harris,
srikanthdeva, yuvan or his dad ilayaraja. if any body compares mr.
arr with the maestro of yester years mr. noushad ali khan, vasanth
desai,c.ramachandra,bhupen hazarika or salil chowdary, thats fine
and quite globally acceptable.

> if mr. arr is composing the music of shivaji...its fine, otherwise
we should not bother and worth to talk about avm's movie shivaji
minus arr, which is certainly going to taste miserable defeat in the
commercial arena.

> tamil movie director shanker earned name and fame beacuse of the
outstanding and lilting tunes of our superstar arr. his tamil movie
boys failed at the box office because of the bad story line and
vulgarity, not because of the music. we all understand the fate of
shanker-harris combination in anniyan.

> with regards,

> shaik mahaboob
> "R.Subramanian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> dont worry krishnaprasad...his msg is based on a telugu cini
website... (
> http://www.telugucinema.com/c/movies/yuvan_sep2305.php)
>
> read it for urself, a.r.rahman has told  he is the md for sivaji
>
> http://tamilmurasu.asia1.com.sg/kothu.html
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishna prasad
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > hey dont spread such things ok.before saying anything present us
the
> proof
> > cos on reading this mail my heart burst into a thousand pieces.
> > Even if it is true show the source of ur news.
> >
> > Bye
> >
> > venkata sudheer patakamuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi
> >
> >   I read an article in web recently regarding this.They r roping
in
> YUVAN for this movie..I think YUVAN is confirmed for this
movie..They
> wl declare this news officially soon..
> >
> > alas..only god can save that film ..
> >

> > regards

> > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.
> >
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.