Yeah man ragho, itz raining cats and dogs here. This is a piece of bad news to us. I don't know why it rains in Bangalore whenever we have some major events, just like it happened for tempatations by Sharukh and co earlier this year. Hope and letz pray rain god to have mercy on us. Also we are observing that the intensity of raining is becoming much everyday from past one week. As predicted by the weather dept this situation remains same for next 2-3 days.
As per the observation in Bangalore it rains at the evenings, so the chances of raining on 8th evening. So lets keep our fingers crossed and hope everything goes smooth

Regards.,
Shekar

Ragho Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Group,

Heard its been raining cats and dogs at bangalore over the last one week.. Me and couple of my friends, are driving down from chennai to blore exclusively for the concert.

My frnd out there in blore whom i had asked to buy tickets is still holding behind... from buying because of this reason...

So wht are the odds.... Will RAIN BE A SHOW STOPPER....

Wish it does not.....

Ragho

Yahoo! for Good

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - 3 days to go

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS