To start with..

Thank you very much for who ever who provided the link to mp3s...Sure, no
need to say here that I will buy the CD..

Buy, here is my doubt...is the Music really by ARR or by Michel Dhonna( Mi
Dh)

Oh..Don't pounce on me...I love this track...but some how feel that this Mi.
Dh would have remastered this ARR's greatest sound track by his own
admission..

See, the Tunes are out of the world...flows like water over rocks...what a
twist and turns...but watch the BGM...ARR would have made BGM also sound out
of the world...but here...you feel that you are hearing some thing like a
first copy which are usually given to producers before being reworked and
mixed...

Why am I saying this???

Because, Mi Dh once in an interview said that he and DM decided to remove
the portions of music (read BGM) which sounded to synthesized and he added
all acoustic instrument in those place...

Now our only hope is..Vijay, rano and Mathew..who can talk to ARR and get to
know about the true picture..

Do not doubt that I dislike the music...I some how feel that ARR would not
have stopped with giving this minimal BGM to some extraordinary tunes..

What do you all feel.??

Bye
Karthik

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
it from your system.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - 1 day to go