Hi Folks,

Yea, I also saw this just this afternoon (aired in SunTV-USA time). I was also much concerned. Rajini did mention that without delaying and making 'bandha' Vidyasagar delivered. Taking into account that all the 3 previous movies of Rajini - Muthu, Padayappa, Baba was composed by our boss, and these words came out of Rajini.........we could probably relate. Does that mean our boss creates bandha? or delays ?? Well....its hard to decide.

However, our boss is known for his simplicity and humbleness. It would be a mistake on Rajini's part to pass such a comment IF AT ALL HE MEANT ARR.

I would wait and see what will the same Rajini mention about ARR during Shivaji's success celebrations - which I am sure would be more successful in terms of music, if not by the cinema itself !!!

Lets wait n watch before we make conclusions.....:)

- ANS

ismayil1967 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI GUYS,
LAST NITE I WATCHED CHANDRAMUKI 200TH DAY FUNCTION ON ASTRO TV.
MALAYSIA.

IN WHICH RAJINI PRAISES A LOOOOT ABT VIDHYA SAKAR....DAT DOES NOT
MATTER...BUT HE SAID IMPLIED....." VIDHYA SAKAR WILL NOT DELAY IN
GIVING MUSIC.."  WHOM IS HE MENTIONING? GOSH IT MUST NOT BE OUR BOSS.

ALOS IN THE SHANKAR FUNCTIN SHANKAR SAID " SIVAJI IS HAVING BIIIG
ACTOR ...GREAT MUSIC DIRECTOR AND GOOD TECHNICIANS.."

RELPY GUYS.

ISMAYIL

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS