Try dvd audio extractor for ripping...i'm not sure if it works with DVD audio CDs...but give it a try...& pls keep the 6 channels intact in compressed final output...use ogg-vorbis mutltichannel or use 5.1 mp3...pls dont downmix it to stereo tracks...

Regards,
-Vishwesh.

noorulwahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys i have a DTS 5.1  CD. It sounds great on a home theatre.
Some parts of
However, to rip it, I need some software.
I used to have power DVD software.
Now you must understand that all i need is a software to encode the
dts signals (dts encoders)
I would prefer some which are found on the net which i could download.
I have the recording software.(Audacity)
It can rip to max. 320 kbps MP3 quality.
Any help guys?

I am inspired to this aft listening to Swades BGm tracks 1 & 2.
Simply amazing. My American friend said "Cool..."

Thanks !

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS