Regards,
-Vishwesh.

Srivathsan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi! Folks,

          I've tried in a myriad places for Dil Se BGm and finally got
hold of this one site "www.uyirvani.com" which has a wonderful and
almost exhaustive collection of Our King's BGMs.

           But In the "Dil Se" BGM, they are missing the most emphatic
theme, the one that plays atleast twice in the movie, first when
Manisha Koirala leaves him in the desert and he wakes up the next
morning and reads her message in the sand;
the second time in the end when Manisha is about to leave for her
final assignment out of the old building and sees Shahrukh as she
comes out.

The music has Sukhwinder Singh in a very high pitch singing something
like "Kinare ke aage jahaan aur bhi hai".

There is one such piece in the uyirvani BGM list for Dil Se but is
much smaller and lower volume. In the scenes that I have described
above, the music is much more prominent and louder.

I request the great Rahmaniacs to please offer some help and find me
that piece.

Just another Rahmaniac,
Srivathsan

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS