Point noted...if there is demand for a certain song/music, I'll upload
it to rapidshare.  My briefcase serves primarily as "one-stop" shop
for things I like to share with friends.  You can imagine keeping
track of the download links, if I uploaded everyting on rapidshare.  I
prefer not to upload it to coolgoose because it is open to everyone.
I feel uncomfortable sharing Rahman's gems with non-Rahmaniacs, mostly
because they'll just download and never buy original CD's, unlike the
members of this group.

So, I'll upload, as usual to my briefcase, and for something very
popular or in high demand, I wil upload to rapidshare... like the
Anthimanthaarai theme...

http://rapidshare.de/files/6818888/Anthimanthaarai-Theme_.mp3.html

I'm currently working on voiceless BGM's of Lagaan, let me know if you
guys would like that to be uploaded to rapidshare, I have 3 preview
tracks in my briefcase.

Thank you all for the compliments.  I'm not doing anything great, just
analyzing and playing with a drop of water from Rahman's ocean.

With regards to the IT raids, I can see why Rahman is everywhere and
certain media in India reporting him as getting arrested, he's even on
the BBC website.  It is really unfortunate, but Rahman never gives the
media a chance to bad-mouth him, this is their first chance and they
are going to take full advantage of it.  I'm sure, just as all of us
are, that he is going to come out clean and clear.

p.s. Just a clarification, my name is Wasim, Kaisiom is just a unique
userid I had made up long ago.  You can refer to me either way, I just
don't want people to think my actual name is kaissiom, because I have
had people asking me meanig of kaissiom and what kind of name it is
and so on.  I believe in Shakespeare's saying..."What's in a name?", I
believe it is the person that matters.  Let's hope the best for Rahman
and until then Enjoy his music.
Sorry for the long post.

Regards,
Wasim.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Guruprasad S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Kaissiom,
> you are doing a nice job well done!! however if possible can u
please upload
> the files in rapidshare or yousendit? becoz yahoo breifcase takes
hours to
> download every file...
> expecting a response...
>
> Regards,
> Guru
>
> On 27/10/05, Manish Jagpal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > what i think u are doing a nice job the vocals of arr made me cry with
> > happiness
> >
> > *kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > You are right Vij, they are on different scale. The vocals are ripped
> > from the DVD as a BGM, and the music/interludes are from the original
> > song on the CD. I mixed them such that the music from the CD goes
> > in/out of the vocals. Just the vocals without the music sounded
> > awkward, as there would just be silence during the interludes, so I
> > decided to layer the original music/interludes.
> >
> > I just love playing with Rahman's music. I do not re-mix, I do not
> > add anything new, but play around with his own music. Ask anyone who
> > has ever edited or mixed Rahman sir's music, it is just an amazing
> > experience, it shows the genius of Rahman... how he layers things, the
> > effects etc. You know the reason why there are not many Rahman
> > re-mixes out there...because he makes it impossible. He layers music,
> > vocals, and interludes such that it is impossible to isolate one
> > particular segment. You are either missing the beginning or missing
> > the end... for example, in Yeh jo des hai tera.. the 2nd
> > anthra..starts with "Yeh pal hai wohi..", notice how vocals start
> > playing before the interlude ends, that makes it impossible to isolate
> > the interlude or vocals completely, makes the job much harder for the
> > "re-mixer". His patterns are way to complex. I'm currently working
> > on extracting all the interludes from his song, as I believe each of
> > his interludes are master-pieces in them themselves.
> >
> > The most accomplished mix I have ever done is the Anbai Sugama
> > interludes. I combined Anbai Sugama w/ Azhage Sugama, and then there
> > is a layering with Sadhna's voice and the (violin ?), which is not
> > there in the original song, but it sounds like Rahman himself did it.
> > For the first and the only time I felt like I connected with Rahman,
> > I predicted exactly what Rahman would have done. I can't express the
> > joy from creating that mix and the joy of sharing it with you guys.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > p.s. It is in the briefcase, for anyone that is interested.
> >
> > Regards.
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > the music and the interludes are on a different scale than the
> > vocals - is it a rip from the same track ?
> > >
> > > -Vij
> > >
> > > Sakeena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kaissiom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Finally

> > Mychael.

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot yaar, its a great job really :))
> > >
> > > Cheer Up
> > >
> > > Sakeena
> > >

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com <http://arrahmanfans.com> - The definitive
> > A.R.Rahman e-community.
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > Christian music artists Country music artists Music artists New
> > country music artists New music artists

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Service.
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------
> > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
> > >

> > ------------------------------
> > Yahoo! India Matrimony <http://yahoo.shaadi.com>: Find your
partner now.

> >  Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com <http://arrahmanfans.com> - The definitive
> > A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com