Hi Karthik,

Do you have any history that Titan wanted it this way.
There is not improvisation in this piece.Did you
listen to the original version.I wanted Manish to know
the fact.

Krathik pls do not mistake me.I am a great fan of ARR.

--- "Karthik, Sankara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Manish,
>
> What are you trying to instigate..??? Lifted???
>
> Do you know the history??? Reason???? Yes it is
> ofcource a Mozart Symphony
> and Titan owns it as its signature tune for its
> adds..
>
> ARR cannot change it and give his own symphony...He
> can write symphonies but
> Titan in this case will not use it...so ARR as a
> jingle composer had to
> improvise of Mozart Symphony because it is TITAN
> WHICH WANTED IN THAT WAY.
>
> Lifted???Uh...
>
> Bye
> Karthik

Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one
click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM