After hearing few times, it reminding me the Alaipauthey title track.  What ARR did with that song.   It has done with this song also.

On 11/15/05, krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Great job Vineeth.

I enjoyed a lot hearning your version.  Unlike the other DJs, you have done a wonderful job without making any correction to the song.  After hearing this version, I forgot the original.  If ARR would hear this, he will definately, praise you.

Keep it up and thanks for uploading at gmail.

I think we can expect a few more good stuff from you.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Krishna.
--
Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
                     - John F. Kennedy

--
Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
                     - John F. Kennedy

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS