Hi friends,

"pls stop criticising other musicians"

(Before criticising a great Artist like Ilayaraja just listen his songs....Kannea Kalaimane.........Mannil Intha kathalentry vazhum...........Enthen Nenjil Nee thane Kankal nee thane.........and the songs of  Sindhu Bhairavi, Kalapani,Chinnathampi, Basha....................etc)

We have (ARR Groups) an image pls dont spoil it.

Sajna

charles e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

IR always likes to praise himself. He always thinks
that only his music will be good for ever.

Thats his comments..We need not worry about it.
It is no way going to affect ARR.

Charles

--- rajkumac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi mouli,
>
> i feel he was refering onto the " kuthu pattu ",
> thats dominating these
> days. lets not  hurry into the conclusion of digging
> arr.
>
> on the whole, wat he says was true in the sense, the
> taste of tamil
> audience in music has come down a bit.

http://farechase.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS