Here 1 banda fan of arr. i met arr mom & sis in chennai, when they came for
islamic cultural activities. really they r kind & GENEROUS. i don't know
whether they remeber me r not, but every jan 6th i give call to arr house to
greet on  his b'day. i failed to catch arr in his house. when ever i call he
will be busy & his mom respond for that...
live, love & laugh forever  & ever arr...................

>From: "Ganesh Manikandan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] ARR's Mom at actor Surya's sister's wedding...
>Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:49:16 -0000
>
>http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Events/star_affair16
>1105/70034.html
>
>I'm not sure if anyone else in the frame is related to ARR in any
>way...

How good are you in a Formula One car? Play now
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp05/tataracing/onlinegame.asp

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM