Gopal,

I remember listening to the music some where way back.. now I remember as I had
the Jeans
cassette.. my question is.. isn't the song Thom Karuvil Irunthom is done with
the music of Ni Sa
Re Sa from Jeans... Because I remember just listening to the music... then when
I heard it with
words in Star.. I was amaze my the lyrics... then I realised how tough it is to
put lyrics into a
music.

Rgds,

Mirza.