check out Raaga. com for south indian songs. I do the same and it sounds great.

Ashok

Bhargav Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I am a dieheart fan of rahman and in this group
for almost 2 yrs.

I am feeling injustice as i m gujarati and have
to listen to only Hindi Pieces of our Boss....
We cant get Tamil and other versions/songs of
rahman...so in that way it is very much injustice
to us....

i have heard many things about Iruvar, aah, friends
etc.... but dont know will i be able listen to these
piece in my entire life or not......

Anyone has solution???????

thanx
bhargav bhatt

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS