Hi,

I can design a couple of T-shirts and can post them on Cafepress for people living in USA and Europe. I guess people can order from India, but the shipping costs would end up being higher than the actual cost.

I will do over the Thanksgiving holidays (24-28 nov).

What ya say ?

--

Neil Panchal
Department of Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.