yeup vijay ........ i agree with u ... i have heard a similar kinda piece in the trailor of a new chinese movie .i think even those films will take a leaf out of our boss's style ....

shahid roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey ppl
When you go out of form all things seem to turn against you.Lets see this classic example.Take A.R.R's Warriors of Heaven and Earth(by this i dont mean AR is out of form, just for the sake of those who might think so).This was a masterpiece,but in India the music was not a hit.But guess what??I hear these songs everywhere,be it the trailer of James,Majaa(tamil),advertisements,promos of game shows(saw one in Jaya TV hosted by Ramya Krishnan) or the various teleserial backgrounds(one in Podhigai and another in Sun which also used raaga dance by AR and there are more).What do we infer from this?That the music is a hit.And thats why i feel the music of WOHE is heading towards a rare distinction of being the most copied music(by other artistes of course).Bet you would agree with me.Waiting for ur views.
Cheers

VIJAYNARAIN

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS