Hi Chandra and the Rahmaniacs,

Some clarifications for Chandra's post... YES, there will be a LOTR CD.. but
not till 2007...
http://www.lotr.com

The other is Tom Cruise is NOT the star of THE SPY GAME.. its Robert Redford
and Brad Pitt
http://www.spygame.net and it didn't inspire Mani Ratnam to create DIL SE.. as
THE SPY GAME was
released after DIL SE.

Apologise me if I have misunderstood your post.

Rgds,

Mirza.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM