The gmail account is working fine.  I have already posted twice how to access it.  I have just downloaded Alaipayuthey_Sneghidene_II_256kbps and am alistening to it at this minute! good luck

fretfreaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I reckon that if there is a user logged into the gmail account everyone
else cannot access the same account...it does not support multiple IP
log-in.... which wud explain the problem many ppl are facing with the
gmail account

plz correct me if im wrong

Yahoo! Model Search - Could you be the next catwalk superstar? Check out the competition now

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS