Here we go again !!! Album is not yet released & people are getting disappointed already...

Please have some patience guys...Its a A R R album...listen to it at least 2-3 times & then only post your comments...

...This is a sincere request to all the Rahmaniacs out there...

jemsheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is my opinion,
When rahman composes bangra it becomes average.
We have egs like pagdi samal in TLOB,Same style in Baba (tippu tippu),
nachley(combination with Daler).
Only exception is Daud-A complete rahman song(Listen how he used instruments)
But when i heares RDB title ,i am sure that its just avg.Disappointed.
whats ur openion?

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Yahoo! Personals

Christian music artists Music artists New country music artists
Country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS