FYI Udhaya is a delayed 90s release. IF i not wron git wa ssupposed
tocome out like i n 1999 or 2000 at most. Because he movie ran into
problems. IF it is a 90s release, i say it would have been
groundbeaking if it came on time.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "yasir  ahmed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM