Hi Fanz,

In another post, I wrote that GODFATHER poster was visible in one of
the shops off Ritchie Street, Chennai. It is scheduled to release
sometime in DECEMBER and this news is 99.9% confirmed.

As for RAWAT'S inquiry, I managed to find out this link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449800/

I now distinctly remeber that the wordings of the director matched
that of another old project called: ADA. Its no surprise 'coz ADA was
a project to be done by A R Rahman. Maybe GOPS can help here..!?

Replying to this current post, these are some more snippets...

1. Rahman refused Kamasutra. Okay, lets make it a trivia. Anyone knows
 the reason for the refusal??

2. Rahman was supposed to do ASHOKA and gave some (snatches of) tunes,
but it shifted to Anu Malik. Similar thing happened to FIZA.

3. Rahman recorded for Govind Nihlani first, much before he did for
RGV (Rangeela). But something happened and it did not come out.

4. Rahman was supposed to do: Tanzen and Baiju. Donno what happened.

5. Rahman did a small BGM for the Indian Navy (or is it Army?)
celebration. If someone has the piece, please pass it on...

6. The Super-Star Flop, BABA had 2 unreleased songs. One is the BABA
RAP, which we all know. The other is a song in praise of his mother
witten by Vairamuthu. It didn't fit and was removed.

7. 4 tunes were recorded for the movie: MOTHERLAND, supposed to be
directed by Subash Ghai. Might never happen. His earlier movie TAAL
has a song: "KYA DEKH RAHI HO TUM...MERI AANKHON MEIN", which I think
was NOT a part of the CD. Please confirm...it's a beautiful piece
which finally merges with the opening chorus of: TAAL SE TAAL MILA.

And one more info...The KANCHIPURAM WEAVER dream project, if I
remember correctly, was supposed to be by PRIYADARSHAN and NOT by
Rajiv Menon as mentioned...please confirm.

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "san_arrahman"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM