guyzz lets make it in a central place...let it be in mg road or brigadzz with some identiy..

john george <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Raj & Fanz,

Could u plz tell me da location of cinema paradiso. I'm comin there next week. i need to know the exact location.

plz tell me.

thkx,

jon frm dubai

raj_ione <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Done Pls Let me know..

Raj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, KARY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey guyzz!!  y dont we make a meet...vl fix a day n time...make it
fast buddiezzz

>   c ya
>

>     BRAINTURL(KARY)

> Yahoo! Shopping
>  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping

BRAINTURL(KARY)

Yahoo! Shopping