Oh My God!
Everyone's getting me wrong...I never said RDB is
mediocre or bad...If you see my review, I've said and
still maintain that it is a great album...
Well, everyone of us know that ARR's albums grow on us
after some time...so we all know that after 1-2 weeks
of RDB's release, we are all going to say it's one of
his best...or the best even...but the real charm in a
review or the success of the album will come out only
when we have a camouflage of thoughts right from day-1
- could be even from the same person at different
points in time...
I'd rather not write my review after 2 weeks bcoz i'm
sure i'm going to feel RDB is the best...but the
thrill and excitement I (or for that matter, anyone
else) gets in writing the 'first-hand review' cannot
be compared to anything...it's like, "Come on, I got
the CD and listened to it a couple of times...Now let
me tell the world what I felt about it..never mind
even if I have to change my opinion after 2
weeks"...You know, it's this kind of comments and
feelings that add to the excitement and the spirit of
listening...

If you still want to get me wrong, please do so .. :-)

Thanks,
Ramki

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM