Hey all,
I was wondering if we could listen to the songs in EXACTLY the same
way Rahman perceives it to be heard. I mean, there are various
settings (preset genres) in the different music players, is there any
way we can know the most apt setting which Rahman himself wud hav
thought to be the best?

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM