Hi ,

This is Sunil. I am new to this group. I totally agree with you . i stay in MUMBAI but basically from KARNATAKA and I have observed the same here. I am a huge fan of AR Rahman and have listened to all his Tamil, Hindi as well as Telugu songs though I don't understand Tamil and Telugu. All I cansay is that those who do not listen to AR Rahman songs are missing out on some very soulful music. We must just pity them for this.

Bye

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS