Hi,

What u r telling is true to some extent----but pls don't blame all the hindi speaking domain. Everywhere u'll find this.................it depends upon how open u are, many of my friends laughed at me while I listened to Aley Payudey.................but they don't hesitate to hear latin music without understanding a bit of its language.

I am bengali speaking, don't understand a single tamil word except "vanakkam"...........but I listen to tamil music, and some of my friends are now influenced by me and listen tamil.............also I have some tamil friends who lives at Kolkata and none of them heard about "ah aah" but their favouvrite song now a days is "Dus bahane"---something, so it is not like that all non tamilians doesn't listen to tamilmusic, and all tamilians listen to tamil music.

Arijit