If he doesn't know abtthe works of AR and Ilayaraja.Thants his lose.

Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Zubin is a not a musician but a music orchestra conductor and he is a very well established name in the western classical music audience. Further he has conducted most of the world's famous orchestras and enthralled the audience worldwide. Please stop undermining his achievements.

Thanks with regards,
Amin

"Doraiswamy S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Zubin Mehta is probably the most famous musician of Indian Origin in the current generation. His fame can probably be matched only by Pt. Ravi Shanker and Ustad Zakir Hussain.
Just because he doesn't know (or rather acknowledge the existence of ARR & IR), doesn't take away any of their achievements