Hi Anuj,

I totally agree with you. Its really very sad that a majority of Indian listener's like music that's stolen from English songs. And songs like 'jhalak dikhlaja' have nothing special in them. I have been a fan of Rahman's for many years now and I have liked his work in all his movies. Those who don't like his work have no taste for  good music. I personally loved RDB songs. No other music director as far as I know of has ever composed music that expresses a mother-son relationship (lukka chuppi) or a patriotic song better than AR RAHMAN. So no matter whether his music is in the top or bottom of the chart busters , his music is always the best to me and always special to me. I hope all of you agree with me.

-Sunil